Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Time to get back to it!

Whew!
It has been a whirlwind of a month here! I have just returned from back-to-back conferences. I'm feeling exhausted but energized at the same time! So many things that I want to get started on our campus...now I have to find the right people to work with!

I have to say Thank you to all the instructors/guides for our Advanced Technologies class. At the last conference, I sat in the back of a workshop on Podcasting - the presenter had some great Tips but when he said "all you need to create podcasts is a Mac computer..." I watched the faces of the faculty I brought fall to the floor - we are mostly a PC school. After the session, I stopped them and told them that we can do podcasts without a Mac. On our 8 hour bus ride home I started to develop the workshop I will do with them based on what we've learned in this course. So, thanks for showing us how!

Now that I'm back and almost caught up with the piles of things on my desk, I need to get caught up with this class. I hate to be behind in my work so I'll probably have to pull some all-nighters to do it! (We stayed in the dorms at SUNY Plattsburgh for the last conference - I had forgotten how much fun dorm-life was! Now I sort of feel like an undergrad again - except with more aches and pains!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Martha, that is so cool - I'm glad the info learned here was helpful. Let me know if you need help with your survey - or anything - I'm here to help! janet