Thursday, July 5, 2007

Raptivity Puzzle

I just made my first Jigsaw Puzzle with Raptivity!
It was really easy but I did have to make some adjustments...
  1. the picture you use can't be any bigger than 360X360 pixels or it doesn't publish the whole picture.
  2. when making pictures smaller for the puzzle they became a little pixellated (is that a word?)
  3. to make it a little easier, I changed the column number to 3 - I could see how you could make it really hard to see the picture if you use the maximum of 8 rows and columns.

All in all, I think I will use this as a tool for my class. (At least until my trial runs out and then I'll have to go see if I can find some $$ to buy it!)

Last - there is a setting to make these 508 compliant, that's great, I couldn't do it - I think you have to have the full version not the trial to be able to do that....

Here's my puzzle: http://south.ecc.edu/dixon/HulaPuzzle.swf

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the 2 Raptivity examples were great - but this one was my favorite because it brings back great memories! ;-)

mysterious said...

did you buy the software? how is it going? Is it worth the $$ you paid? I'm also considering buying the software. Any advice?