Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Post Vacation Frustration!


This picture was taken Saturday morning - just before the Nor'easter got to the Outer Banks of NC where we were staying. We thought we were lucky, leaving before the storm arrived.

Little did I know that I was coming home to messy weather! Maybe Spring will arrive next week?


The weather is not the only thing messy around here either!
  • My college email system is not working properly and I have 158 unread email messages to do something about!
  • Our firewall blocks Odeo Studio so I can't use it for our assignment for class.
  • Gabcast is making us sound like one of the Munchkins from the Land of OZ.

As much as I love learning about these great tools, it's frustrating that we can't get them to work here on campus! I'm trying now to find some alternatives to show to my online faculty.

The only problem with taking a vacation is that the work piles up and somehow it seems to take twice as long to get back on track!

It's not bad enough to stop me from taking this time with my family though!

No comments: